VERANO 2016

8:32:00 a.m.

I don't know what it is about summer but it never seems to be long enough. I've had some summers where i stay home and do nothing but rest and im anxious to go back to school but this summer wasn't like that at all. I did not want it to end. Maybe it had to do with the fact that i had my cousins visiting me, in fact i know that it is. I've always been a family oriented person and sometimes it doesn't look like that because i have a high level of detachment but you will always find me the happiest with my cousins, aunts, uncles and just all my family. I love those little moments where you feel at ease and are imposible to capture anywhere but you memory, like laying on the grass eating food and playing charades, or having a card game till four in the morning on a family sleep over, having Pokemon go competition (Yes im lame like that), everyone fighting to sleep in my room, going to new places and getting stuck on the road... there are so many things that if i think back to make me immensely happy. 
I wanted to write a post sharing some of the pictures i took the past two months so that i could go back to this in the future and remember how good those times were and also to share them with whoever reads this post so that they can read and remember all the good times they have with their family because its the one constant you'll have in your life apart from yourself. 


xoxo Kelly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe